Proposed Trades

If I were GM of the Sens, I would make 2 moves. I have heard that one of the trades I will mention is inquiring interest from Bryan Murray. Before I do this post, I'd like to say that Eugene Melnyk will give a vote of confidence to Bryan Murray mostly because of the Burke rumours lingering around the past days. Here we go.

First, I would trade Christoph Scubert and a 6th round pick for Mark Streit
Mark Streit is an amazing Power Play QB, he demonstrated that yesterday. With the Islanders filled with offensive defenseman and in need of hit-mongers, this trade would fit the billing.

Secondly, I would trade Antoine Vermette, Chris Neil, and Jeff Glass for Alex Burrows and Cory Schneider
You get the idea :)

Thanks For Reading!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home