The Battle of Ontario has been ferocious every year. This year, both teams won't be making the playoffs. But another battle is growing. One of my sources has told me that Tyler Bozak called the Minnesota Wild last night to say he won't be signing with them. Right now, Bozak is down to three teams, the Colorado Avalanche, the Toronto Maple Leafs, and the Ottawa Senators. I've been told one of Ottawa or Toronto will be told that they're not in the running anymore by noon or later today. There is a chance that he might decide today but I don't think so. Choosing what team you're going to go to is a hard decision. I'd expect he will decide in 3-4 days.

Who will win in my opinion? I still think Colorado will edge Ottawa. One very surprising thing is that all 3 teams are not going to make the playoffs this season. It looks like Bozak wants to have a fresh start with a team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home