Eric Furlatt and Dennis LaRue have some explaining to do. I don't like being a pussy and blaming the referees fir the loss, but they really did cost us the game. They made some really stupid, and when I mean, I mean very stupid calls. I don't if anyone saw this, but I saw Lapierre taking down Heatley 3 times tonight, and none of them were called.

Tonight, the Sens played with heart, and they were duped. Even though Heater got the goals, the first star for the Sens tonight was Jesse Winchester, battling on the boards and started the Sens' Surge. Brian Elliott kept the Sens in the game in the 2nd period, but does need to work on his control. However, this loss is not his fault.

Quick Hit Rumor Tonight. I'm hearing Montreal has stepped up for Filip Kuba and are offering prospect Pavel Valentenko along with Guillame Latendresse. How do you like that, Sens fans?

Good game overall tonight, let's see if they can continue it on Tuesday against the Capitals.

Thanks For Reading!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home