First, I'll start off with some sweepstakes I'm hearing. It's the Vermette sweepstakes. I've been told there are 4 teams that have asked about Vermette. Of course, the first 3 are the Canucks, Panthers and the Blue Jackets. The fourth team is a team from California. Since they're no way Anaheim or San Jose would want Vermette, it is probably the Kings. It should be interesting how this all unfolds.

For tonight's game now, Daniel Alfredsson will play tonight, which should be a huge booster for this club(since they never help El Capitano). Dean McAmmond is a game-time decision. Jesse Winchester and Filip Kuba will be out tonight, both with groin injuries. I expect both of them to be out for the 8-game road trip. Dany Heatley will play also, even though he has the flu. Christoph Schubert will be Kuba's replacement tonight, and will most likely be on the 2nd PP Unit.

Alex Auld is in goal tonight, and I really the decision because it tells the few skeptics this isn't "win and you're in" anymore. Gerber won the game but I have to say he played horrible. Auld should get a jumpstart from this, let's hope.

The Sens need to do what they did to the Flyers earlier this season. Generate offense, and play smart in your own zone. Don Cherry says the team is united now from the win over Dallas. Though, I bet no one listens to Grapes anymore.

So my magic crystal ball unfortunately says 2-1 Flyers win(Heatley; Carter, Richards). Let's hope they prove me wrong!

Thanks For Reading and Enjoy The Game!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home